Supplement your students’ understanding of the vital organs in the human body in full-color, detailed augmented reality (AR). Learning has never been so fun and interactive.
Benefits of teaching and learning using this AR lab manual:
- Content is NGSS aligned.
- Students can learn at their own pace.
- Learning is enhanced by audio clips corresponding with each organ at multiple levels for differentiation.
- Organs can be rotated and enlarged to view detailed structures.
- Each organ contains two activity prompts that stretch students’ learning (e.g., question/answer, sketching, predicting, and comparing).
- Lab manual contains glossary with pronunciation guide.
- Teacher’s Edition comes with 60 assessment questions and answers.
- Content format is flexible and conducive to individual or collaborative learning.
"Never before have students been able to examine and manipulate organs in a visually true way-- this book delivers that!" - Wendy Martin
Compatible with online learning
This product is compatible with online learning.
This product is reusable.
This product is currently supported by its manufacturer.
No special hardware or accessories needed
This product is standalone.